One way rentals are only upon request if the rental time is less than 7 days
1.How do I find the best deal for my holidays?
The best way to find out about our offers is to sent us an e.mail .auto travel provides the highest level of customer service, our staff will be pleased to help you to find out the most economical solution for your request.
2. How do I do the car hire pocedure?
- When you want to hire a car in one of our offices you should have the originals of your driving license, passport and your credit-card with you. For additional drivers the original passport and driving license is necessary too. It is impossible to hire a car without these original documents.
- In the office, our staff introduce you to our offers and take care of all necessary formalities.
- You will receive the contract and the keys.
- While handling out the car you have occasion to clear all eventual questions
3. How old do I have to be to hire a car at auto travel ?
The minimum age for all drivers is 23 years for all cars from Kat A to D and 27 years for the other Kat .
4. How do I get my car at the airport ?
we will expect you at your arrival time at the airportexit with a sign that will show our logo and your name.
Our staff will lead you to the airport parking where you will take over your car immediatly.
We will know about a delayed fligtht and wait for you ,you do not have to worry about anything.
Holidays start with auto travel rent a car from the first second of your arrival in Crete
5. Do all the cars have air-conditioning and radio?
- All of our cars are equipped with air-conditioning and radio/CD with one exeption Suzuki Jeep Jimny !
- Do not hesitate to ask at our offices
6.Which documents are necessary to hire a car at car hire auto travel?
- The original of a valid passport (Necessary for additional drivers, too).
- The original of a valid driving license. (Necessary for additional drivers, too).
- A valid credit card / if mentioned
7. How is the way of payment?
- We accept payments by credit card (Visa, Mastercard ,Pay Pal)
- If Theft & Damage Excess Protection has been purchased you will be relieved of any excess and you can pay also pay cash with 5% discount
8. Can I choose the car, model, engine, colour, perfomance of the car?
We will make every effort to reserve a specific type of vehicle requested, but we are unable to guarantee a particular make, model or fuel of car. Reservations can only be confirmed according to vehicle categories and not according to car model. The vehicles shown during the booking process serve as typical examples for the size and performance of a vehicle category. The local car rental partner at your destination reserves the right of procuring a vehicle of a higher category whenever the booked vehicle category is not available.
9. Can the cars be delivered to any place on Crete?
- Free-of-charge is possible at our main ofice in Heraklion , the airport ,the port Hersonissos and all places within 40 Km
- However, by paying a small fee and making a special request to our call center is possible to pick-up and return the vehicles in another place of the island
10.How do you count the days of car hire exactly?
The days are counted as followed: Every 24 hours count as a full day
The payment of partial days are not possible due to insurance reasons.
We will find a discount solution for everybody loosing money with our count system.
Please contact us!
11. What means "CDW" exactly?
CDW (collision damage waiver) covers damage to the rental car that has been caused by the
renter for which third parties are not liable, up to a certain amount.
12. Why do I need also SCDW
SCDW a type of protection which eliminates your financiel responsibility for damage to the vehicle in case of an accident. (reduce the excess/deductible to zero)
13. How do I have to react in case of an accident?
If you are involved in a minor accident never sort it out yourselves. Immediately call the service number indicated on your rental agreement. Get the plate and licence number, name and insurance company of the other driver. Should you have a crash, don’t argue with the policecall us and refer to them politely.
Please check our GENERAL CONDITIONS